LOFT STYLE IN LIVING ROOM DECORATION
A loft style home is generally a dwelling with open, spacious spaces that do not have walls, which are usually used to separate the different functions of a home.
In a loft, the environments are divided with the help of different decorative resources, while other resources could also be applied to provide the decoration of lounges with loft style .
In this type of housing the rooms are integrated, the kitchen and dining room share the space and a living area, such as the living room , is a spacious, unlimited and versatile environment .
HOW TO DECORATE LOUNGES IN A LOFT
Following this model, you can create a loft style living room in any type of home, putting into practice some tips:
1. If possible, remove partitions or dividing walls that exist between the living room and another room, will be a useful measure to visually expand the space and compose the loft style in this interior.
2. To physically separate the living area from other areas of the house, furniture, such as bookshelves or shelves, or half-height partitions may be used.
3. Another resource to create this visual division between the living room and the rest of the house is to define a limit by the use of a carpet, which should cover the entire perimeter of the area to be defined.
4. The colors can also serve to mark a limit between the different functions of the house, that is, we could equip the room with a decoration with a set of colors that stands out from the other tones used in the rooms.
Colors could be applied to walls, carpets, furniture, curtains and other decorative accessories.
5. Another trick to creating the loft effect in a living room is to achieve uniformity in the pavement.